Scotchbond Universal Plus:
- The first universal X-ray opaque bonding system to reduce the risk of misdiagnosis and treatment errors
- Universal bonding system suitable for all indications related to direct and indirect bonding and all etching techniques
- Virtually no post-operative hypersensitivity
- The gold standard of adhesion to all tooth substrates and restorations without separate backings, silanes or activators
- It does not contain BPA derivatives such as BisGMA
- Bonds and seals decay-affected caries, supporting minimally invasive dentistry to maximize protection of the natural tooth
- Fully leveled system with 3M ™ RelyX ™ Universal Resin Cement
- Available in a streamlined flip-top vial (up to 200 applications) or as a unit dose for efficient hygiene management
3M ™ Scotchbond ™ Universal Plus is the first universal X-ray opaque adhesive to minimize the risk of x-ray misdiagnosis and invasive over-treatment. Provides gold standard adhesion to all dental substrates, including glass ceramics, without the need for a separate primer, silane or activator. It supports minimally invasive dentistry by bonding and sealing cavities caused by dentin caries. The formula does not contain BPA derivatives such as BisGMA and there is practically no post-treatment hypersensitivity. Together with the universal 3M ™ resin cement, RelyX ™ forms a complete system that offers excellent bond strength for virtually all dual-curing resin cement indications.
- Bonding of all composite materials, sealants, core build-ups and composite cements
- For use with 3M ™ RelyX ™ Universal Composite Cement in the adhesive technique
- Repair of direct and indirect restorations
- Use as a primer
Available packaging: bottle of 5 ml
There are no reviews yet.