Activa BioACTIVE-Restorative – the first hydrophilic, bioactive material for tooth reconstruction.
Activa BioActive-Restorative – the first hydrophilic, bioactive tooth restorative material, rated 98% by Dental Advisor.
fractures and wear.
What is Activa:
– A composite resin that is more bioactive than a glass ionomer
– The first material with a bioactive non-ionized resin, shock absorbing component with rubber resin, bioactive glass
– Highly aesthetic, moisture-friendly, bioactive restorative material for proactive dentistry
– Intelligent material that reacts to pH changes in the oral cavity, bioactive ionizing properties
– Releases, receives and actively participates with saliva and teeth in dynamic exchange of calcium, phosphorus and fluorine ions,
– Chemically connects, integrates and becomes a part of the tooth, protects against micro-leakage preventing the entry of bacteria
– Eliminates problems with hypersensitivity
– Aesthetic, easy to apply, resistant to fractures and wear.
– It gives a clear contrast in X-rays. Characteristics:
– No hypersensitivity
– Patented ionized resin
– Patented rubber reinforced pressure absorbing resin, bioreactive ionomer glass, bioavailable calcium,
– Perfectly adheres to the margins of the filling
– Eliminated micro -leaks
– Easy to work and apply
– Mimics a natural tooth
– Easy to apply, self-adhesive, compatible with all restorative materials teeth
– Provides strength, durability and bioactive protection of dentin,
– The hydrophilicity of the material is a special advantage when making fillings in hard-to-reach places in the oral cavity,
– Chemically bonds with the tooth tissue thanks to ion exchange at the molecular level
– Thanks to the content of a bioactive resin matrix, pressure-absorbing ingredients with the addition of rubber and bioactive
– The water content in the particles causes the material to actively participate in the dynamic exchange of calcium and phosphorus ions
– It is an excellent alternative to traditional composite, glass ionomer cements
– They do not contain Bisphenol A, Bis-GMA, or BPA derivatives, triple bonding mechanism: light-cured, chemically cured
and GI bonding reaction
– Strong, durable, bioactive liner for each filling with unsurpassed marginal consistency
– Strong, no brittleness, resistant to fractures, chipping, force measured by bending and deflection, higher than all others
– Absorbs shock and tension like dentin, permeable resin with very low solubility, dimensionally constant
– Indications for use in all cavity classes: I, II, III, IV, V, for cavities with low retention, e.g. class V advisable
– Chemically binds like glass ionomer and glass ionomer RM (Resin Modified), but shows better physical properties and better
- Available colors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5.
Available packaging: 5 ml (8 g) self-mixing syringe, 20 x mixing tips.
There are no reviews yet.