Admira is a light-curing filling material based on Ormocer® (three-dimensional polymer compounds). It is a good alternative to amalgam. The material is ideal for class I to V restorations, restoration repair, reconstruction and veneering of anterior teeth. It is characterized by excellent aesthetics (16 shades), lower polymerization shrinkage compared to other composites, as well as abrasion resistance and color stability.
Indications: class I to V fillings; reconstruction of broken front teeth; veneering discolored front teeth; color and shape corrections to improve aesthetics; blockage, splinting of loose teeth; repairs of fillings and veneers; tooth pillars reconstruction; intermediate contributions.
- Perfect aesthetics
- Great biocompatibility
- Effective for years
- Non-sticky, well modelable, good fit to the edges of the defect
- Much lower polymerization shrinkage compared to traditional composites
- Tooth-like thermal expansion
- Very good adhesion to dentin with Admira Bond
- Abrasion-resistant and extremely color-stable
- Perfect for cavities of all classes
Available colors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, B3, C2, I (incisal edge), OA2 and for bleached teeth: BL.
There are no reviews yet.