AH Plus Jet is a sealing paste intended for the final filling of root canals. It is a two-component material, consisting of a base and a catalyst placed in a single, double syringe, with a mixing tip and an applicator for direct dosing (mixing the components in the right ratio takes place while dosing the material).
The AH Plus sealing paste is distinguished by:
- chemical composition based on patented epoxy amines,
- elimination of formaldehyde release,
- proven biocompatibility,
- excellent lubricating and bonding properties,
- limited solubility which guarantees tightness,
- resistance to temperature (thermal methods of filling the canals),
- excellent contrast in the X-ray image,
- long setting time.
AH Plus Jet is a new version of the material that allows for more accurate mixing of pastes and direct application to the root canal.
Available packaging: single syringe 15 g.
There are no reviews yet.