Amaris is a highly aesthetic composite filling material that allows the use of a natural technique of layering. It offers a system of basic and enamel shades, which allows the filling to be reduced to just two basic steps. Opaque basic shades (01-05) cover the entire range of dentine shades and are the basis for the application of the dentine core, the color of which is confirmed or modified in the second step of application. If the base shade reflects exactly the tooth shade, then a neutral translucent shade (TN) is sufficient. If the base shade is lighter than the tooth, use a translucent dark (TD) shade, and if it is too dark, it can be lightened with a translucent light (TL). The main advantages of Amaris are the optimal polishability,
Indications: aesthetic restoration of class III, IV, V cavities in front teeth and class I, II, V cavities in lateral teeth; reconstruction of damaged front teeth; direct and indirect composite veneers, veneering of discolored anterior teeth; color and shape corrections to improve aesthetics; repair of highly aesthetic ceramics; locking of the front teeth.
- Simple and precise color selection
- Natural color matching and transitions using only 11 shades
- Optimum polishability, wear-resistant, long-lasting shine
- Non-sticky, optimized modeling consistency with long resistance to the treatment lamp
- Two simple steps, little material outlay
- Excellent light dynamics, natural fluorescence
- High color stability
Available packaging: 4g syringe
- Opaque: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 0 Bleach
- glaze: TL – Tranlucent Light, TN – Translucent Neutral, TD – Translucent Dark
There are no reviews yet.