Apexit Plus is a material intended for filling root canals. It contains calcium hydroxide, does not change its volume and is characterized by very good X-ray contrast. Designed to work with any obstructive technique with the use of gutta-percha.
- A new, improved recipe for each obstructive technique,
- Well tolerated by tissues, does not contain formaldehyde, corticosteroids, antibiotics,
- Permanently seals the channels thanks to its liquid consistency, it is possible to fill even unusually shaped channels,
- Practical in use in a mixing syringe with tips enabling the application of the material directly into the canal. At room temperature and normal air humidity, Apexit Plus can be used within three hours of mixing.
- Final filling of the root canals after the pulp extruction.
- Final root canal filling after removing the gangrenous pulp and applying a dressing with a disinfectant to the root canal.
- Final root canal filling in cases of internal or external dentine resorption.
- Apexit Plus Refill 6 g.
There are no reviews yet.