Biopulp is a calcium hydroxide preparation with a strongly alkaline reaction (pH is around 12.5). A properly selected chemical composition ensures rapid production of secondary and reparative dentin. The advantage of the product is primarily its long-lasting bactericidal effect and stimulating action to create mineralized barriers. It also has a drying effect, which is of great importance in cases of persistent inflammatory exudates. It dissolves the remains of the living pulp after the extirpation procedure under anesthesia (analgesic effect) and dissolves organic residues in the canal in places inaccessible to instruments.
- biological dressing in the two-way indirect cover method to remineralise partially decalcified dentin;
- biological dressing in the treatment of dental pulp by the method of direct covering, which stimulates the formation of dentin bridges;
- biological dressing in the method of partial and total in vivo amputation in order to create a new vault over the stumps of the amputated pulp;
- intermediate pulp capping as the first layer of insulating undercoat, covering this tissue in the treatment of deep caries;
- intrathecal insert;
- insert with a bactericidal effect in order to disinfect the canals during the treatment of irreversible pulp inflammation and necrosis as well as chronic tissue inflammations;
- temporary filling of the root canal stimulating bone reconstruction during the treatment of chronic inflammations of the periapical tissues;
- temporary filling of the canal stimulating the process of root tip formation (apexification);
- temporary root canal filling in the treatment of pathological internal resorption of hard tooth tissues, especially with accompanying spontaneous perforation of the canal wall;
- filling the tops of the roots with the method of the so-called biological closure of apex holes;
- as a permanent root canal filling after endodontic treatment of primary teeth;
- as a root canal filling in root fractures inside the socket.
Composition: calcium hydroxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, sodium chloride, anhydrous calcium chloride, potassium chloride, anhydrous sodium carbonate. 1 g of the product contains 330 mg of calcium hydroxide.
Available packaging: 10 g.
There are no reviews yet.