BisCem / 8gr
- BisCem – self-etching, dual-curing cement.
- Designed for fixing crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and pins made of metal or fiberglass inlays.
- BisCem is a paste / paste that releases fluoride.
- It does not require etching or the use of bonding systems.
- Easy to use thanks to the AutoMix syringe.
- It is compatible with most materials available on the market.
- No connecting systems are required (saving time and money).
- It is impervious to rays – visible on X-ray.
- It combines the features of glass ionomers (fluoride release) with the strength of a composite cement.
- Working time, including mixing, from 1.5 minutes to 8 minutes.
Available packaging: 8g syringe
BisCem – Self-adhesive, dual polymerizing resin cement, specially designed for cementation of crowns, bridges, pins and inlays/onlays
Does not require additional etching, primer or bond;
Easy to use and clean;
Formula paste / paste;
Double self-mixing syringe;
Strong and long-lasting adhesion to all surfaces;
Available in two colors: translucent and opaque;
Thin film – provides excellent recovery;
It combines the properties of glass ionomer and the resistance of resin cement.
BisCem – 1 syringe Automix x 8g
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
There are no reviews yet.