Bond-1 is a ‘5th generation’ bonding system used to seal dentin and create the ideal surface for bonding to composite restorations, composite restorations, amalgam, porcelain and metal. The advantage of Bond-1 is the reduction of the sensitivity of the exposed tooth necks by creating a hybrid layer on the tooth surface, protecting against microbial invasion and the effects of mechanical factors.
- It is the 5th generation one-component bonding system.
- It has an equally high bond strength to dentin and enamel.
- It can be used as a bonding system when placing fillings as well as placing prosthetic restorations and glass fiber inlays.
- It is easy, fast and safe to use. Completely isolates the dentin, creating a hybrid zone of optimal adhesion and bonding.
- Eliminates hypersensitivity.
- It offers a minimum coating thickness of 8 microns.
- Bond-1 is hydrophilic.
- Light curing takes place within 10 seconds.
Available packaging: 6ml bottle.
There are no reviews yet.