Sweep imperfections away.
Occlubrush™ is a one-step polishing brush system for Fast and Safe Polishing.
FOR ALL INDIRECT PROCEDURES.
Fast, non-destructive polishing of occlusal and concave surfaces. For the polishing of composites, compomers, resin-modified glass ionomers and ceramics.
- Crucial for non-destructive polishing of occlusal, concave and difficult to reach surfaces
- Paste free
- Polishing particles already embedded in the bristles, so no paste is necessary.
- Faster and more efficient than polishing paste systems.
- Non-destructive to tooth structure or to the margins of the restoration
- 3 shapes to reach all areas and angles
- Autoclavable at 134°C for at least 3 minutes.
- No effect on polishing performance.
High-gloss dental polisher
Occlubrush is a one-step polishing system for all types of composite compomers, resin-modified glass ionomers and ceramic indirect restorations.
The bristles’ special fiber ensure Occlubrush is non-destructive to tooth structure or to the margins of the restoration. Special fibers with in-build Silicone-carbide abrasive particles. Each bristle is a polishing instrument! No paste is necessary, and you can work faster and more efficient than polishing paste systems.
This polishing system is a key element to finish off any aesthetic restoration. Find out about the full aesthetic workflow offered by Kerr in our step-by-step procedure: www.kerrdental.com/aesthetics