Charisma® OPALflow is a new, innovative addition to the OPAL system. Thanks to the ability to very well control the viscosity, minimally invasive work will become even easier. Due to the real characteristics of the colors, which naturally mimic the color of the tooth, and the full range of colors, the OPAL system meets all the requirements to provide patients with the best service in the shortest possible time.
The new semi-fluid composite Charisma®OPALflow can be used to create naturally perfect, durable restorations.
The compact brawl system has 7 colors and can be combined with all acrylate-based composites available on the market.
Charisma®OPALflow is very easy to process and is the best material for many applications.
– Extended fissure sealing.
– Filling the cavities – as the first layer for class I and II cavities.
– Minimally invasive Class V
restorations – Class I and II restorations in places that are not exposed to chewing forces.
– Minimally invasive class III fillings.
– Minor repairs of direct and indirect restorations, joined with a suitable bonding agent.
Charisma®OPALflow – the benefits at a glance
– Low shrinkage and high flexural strength for the durability of restorations.
– Very high X-ray impermeability for safe diagnosis.
– Non-leaky syringe.
– Optimum flow due to thixotropic properties (viscosity on request).
X-ray impermeability for safe diagnosis and ease of use for durable and safe restorations. Charisma® OPALflow creates uniform, smooth surfaces where the cavity is difficult to access. It is an ideal foundation for a composite with a higher viscosity.
The semi-fluid composite retains its shape and position immediately after application. It flows only under pressure from the instrument due to its thixotropic properties.
Syringe 1.8 g
Available colors: A1, A2, A3, A4, B2, OM, Baseliner