Conseal F by SDI is a one-component, light-curing joint sealant that does not require mixing. The white color of the lacquer is the most popular and is the most commonly used by dentists (easy to identify).
Conseal F has a unique viscosity, which allows it to penetrate the etched enamel and penetrate deeply into cavities and fissures of the tooth.
- sealing and securing teeth with healthy, but prone to decay, gaps and furrows
- sealing and securing teeth with slight surface caries.
Chemical composition of Conseal F (Opaque White) – white opaque:
93% by weight. – multifunctional methacrylate ester (resin),
7 wt. – inorganic filler.
It does not contain bisphenol A.
1. Conseal F has a special fluoride release technique:
– it contains two sources of fluoride to ensure a longer release period: one of these sources (sodium fluoride) has an initial ‘explosive’ fluoride release effect, the other the source (fluorine glass) determines its slower and prolonged release,
– the released fluorine protects the zebin against acids and secondary caries.
2. Conseal F is conveniently, easily and efficiently inserted due to the low resin viscosity, fluidity and good tooth adhesion.
3. Curing time 20 sec.
4. Impermeable to X rays.
5. The opaque (white) color makes it easy to identify the wax.
6. Almost zero solubility in water protects against rinsing, kinks and staining in the mouth.
7. Super Etch LV, special for Conseal F, is more fluid than Super Etch Gel and flows more easily into areas where Conseal F is applied.
Available packaging: 1g syringe.
There are no reviews yet.