Desident CaviCide is an ideal product for cleaning, decontamination and disinfection of dental and medical equipment. The preparation has a bactericidal effect and is active against viruses and fungi.
This universal disinfectant for non-porous surfaces is effective against even the most resistant bacteria (eg MRSA, VRE, TB), viruses (eg HBV, HCV) and fungi. The triple action of Desident CaviCide eliminates the need for other in-office agents, saving you time and money.
The product can be used in all places / institutions where cleaning and disinfection of devices, tools and / or surfaces is indicated or required.
– Surface disinfection of dental devices
– Pre-treatment of medical devices prior to disinfection
– Disinfection of pre-cleaned, non-critical medical tools and devices
– Cleaning and decontamination
– Pre-treatment in ultrasonic baths
– Preliminary cleaning by manual method
Features and Benefits:
– Low alcohol content (17%)
– Broad spectrum of activity
– Immediate action
– Short operating time
– Does not damage cleaned surfaces
– Independent operation, no need for separate cleaning or disinfecting agents
– Easy application, ready-to-use solution
– Non-toxic and non-irritating
– Triple action: cleaning, decontamination and disinfection
– Effective reduction of the risk of cross contamination