High-quality fillings in a flash.
- One-step application without an additional top coat
- Effective layer polymerization up to 5 mm
- Low material shrinkage
- Convenient modeling
- Precise contact molding
- Outstanding mechanical properties thanks to the advanced filler technology
Speed and simplicity
When it comes to standard restorations, there is no solution faster and easier to use than Ecosite. It allows one-step filling, thus eliminating the need for an extremely time-consuming layering technique.
An additional advantage is the fact that the polymerization time of 5 mm of the material layer is only 20 seconds.
Increased hardness allows for optimal and precise modeling. In practice, this means efficient application (no run-off), reliable contact forming, reduced rework and quick and easy processing.
Stress? This can be avoided. Ecosite Bulk Fill is characterized by an extremely low material shrinkage.
This nano-hybrid composite also has exceptional mechanical properties. Special filler technology with the addition of fine glass and nano-fillers (filler content: 82% by weight).
Ecosite Bulk Fill is a composite with a solid consistency and high elasticity at the same time, which ensures perfect adaptation to the cavity walls. In addition, the lack of leakage eliminates the risk of bubbles between the individual layers of the composite.
Practical choice of colors
The colors of the Ecosite Bulk Fill system are extremely intuitive and practical.
- Two aesthetic universal colors: Universal and Light
- Perfect fit of the filling to the surrounding teeth
- Contrast version
- For core build-up and applications where contrast with tooth structure is desired
Innovative filler technology
The use of nanotechnology allows the material to be spread extremely evenly. This guarantees excellent mechanical properties
– optimal polishability and a high gloss as a result.
Available packaging: 4g syringe