Endostar E3 Small Apical
Easy. Efficient. Ergnomic. Novel rotary files, designed to be used with all the endodontic handpieces.
Endostar E3 Small Apical Rotary System is not a separate rotary system. This is an extension of the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System for use with very narrow and curved canals. The canal should be first shaped with the use of Endostar E3 Basic files.
- High resistance and flexibility
- Extremely flexible – follows even the most curved canal path
- Effective and easy to use
Endostar E3 Small Apical Rotary System
Is an add-on set to the basic Endostar E3 system, intended for use in the very narrow and curved canals. It requires initial prepa- ration with the E3 Basic system files.
- The handpiece should run at 150-300 rpms. The operating speed of the handpiece should be constant throughout the shaping process
- Do not apply excessive force. An up-and-down motion should be used when operating the files.
- Shaping time should be as short as possible.
- Always use a lubricating agent when shaping the canal.
- The files are very sharp and should be used very carefully, with little force and without excessive “thrusting”.
- Operate the instruments and handpieces according to their operating instructions (especially torque settings and speed).
- Use the type and amount of instruments that is truly needed in a given clinical situation.
- Control the number of times that the instrument was used.
- Before using the instruments, be sure to run them outside the oral cavity and check for deformations, scratches and cracks.
- Dispose as medical waste.
The Endostar E3 Small Apical Rotary System is intended for use in the very narrow and curved canals. It requires initial prepa- ration with the E3 Basic system files.
- Prepare the cavity, locate the orifices and specify the working length of the canal. Next, prepare the canal with hand instruments as specified in the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System clinical instruction.
- Shape the canal orifice with the use of the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System No. 1 (08/30) file until delicate resistance is detectable. Do not apply excessive force to the instrument especially in highly curved canals.
- Begin to work with file No. 2 from the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System (06/25). Perform up and down movements. Work to maximum of 1/2 of working length. Inspect the working length with the size 15 hand file and apex locator. Next, with the use of file No. 3 which is part of the E3 Basic Rotary System (04/30), try to go a few millimeters deeper down the canal. If the file can not go deeper down the canal, do not force it. Finish the preparation with the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System and continue with the Endostar E3 Small Apical Rotary System.
- With the use of file No. 1 from the Endostar E3 Small Apical Rotary System (06/20) shape the canal a few millimeters down. Do not force the instrument down the canal. Take file No. 2 (04/25) and continue to shape the canal. Stop working 2 mm before reaching full working length. Use file No. 3 (04/20) until full working length is reached. File No. 3 (04/20) allows shaping even of very narrow and extremely curved canals. Next, go back to file No. 2 (04/25) and use it until full working length is reached.
- After checking the apical width with the NiTi file, consider widening the canal with file No. 3, which is part of the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System (04/30) set. Skip this step in extremely curved canals and finish shaping at size 04/25.
Endostar E3 Small Apical is an extension of the basic Endostar E3 Basic system for working in very narrow and / or strongly curved canals. It is necessary to prepare the canal in advance with the Endostar E3 Basic system tools.
The new 3-file Endostar E3 Rotary System is a natural continuation of our E5 series files.
The new system is adapted to the needs of dentists and allows you to work with only 3 files.
– The non-cutting tip ensures safe canal preparation, reducing the risk of via falsa , perforation and step notch. The rounded tip allows you to safely reach the apex of the canal.
– 2 cutting edges at an angle of 90 degrees, which speeds up the preparation of the canal by efficiently cutting the dentin. The files rotate uniformly at a speed of 150-300 rpm, making good contact with the canal walls.
Available sizes and packaging:
- 20/04, length 25mm, 6 pcs
- 25/04, length 25mm, 6 pcs
- 20/06, length 25mm, 6 pcs