- everX Flow is a flowable composite reinforced with short fibers, indicated for dentin replacement in direct restorations (together with a conventional composite as a backing layer) and for core reconstruction.
- Due to the short fibers it contains, EverX Flow effectively strengthens the restorations and shows extremely high resistance to breakage.
- The fibers also help to strengthen pre-existing microcracks and avoid major breakdowns in fillings, making EverX Flow the optimal material for use on weakened or cracked teeth, for example after amalgam removal.
- everX Flow has a very thixotropic viscosity which allows it to flow perfectly to the cavity substrate, but without any sagging even when used in the upper molars. This optimal consistency makes regenerative treatment faster and easier.
- everX Flow is available in two unique shades to meet all clinical needs.
- Available in two shades:
- BULK shade – exhibits a hardening depth of 5.5mm and is ideal for deep cavities or when you want to speed up healing.
- Dentin shade – is less translucent and requires layering.
Available packaging: 2 ml syringe