G-ænial Universal Injectable
- Stop covering!
- Exceptional strength & wear resistance thanks to the combination of ultra-fine Barium fillers & GCʼs Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology
- Suitable for any cavity class without size limitation
- Strong enough without the need to cover with a conventional composite
- Start injecting!
- Unique thixotropic viscosity, optimal for free-hand build-up of cusps
- Shorter finishing steps as the anatomy is already created
- Enjoy the handling!
- New syringe design featuring easy extrusion & no uncontrolled flow-out
- Optimal viscosity to easily separate the material from the tip
- New tips with a long bendable needle for unparalleled access to difficult posterior cavities
- Make your aesthetics long-lasting!
- Wide range of shades in three levels of translucency
- Excellent polishability and gloss retention
G-ænial Universal Injectable is a universal restorative composite displaying exceptional strength & resistance for long-lasting aesthetic restorations.
Featuring a high load of ultra-fine Barium particles and GCʼs Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology, G-ænial Universal Injectable is incredibly strong – even stronger than leading paste composites on the market.
Thanks to these amazing properties, G-ænial Universal Injectable is indicated for all cavity classes without covering layer.
It also features a high radiopacity of 252% – ideal to follow up your restorations and to easily detect any secondary caries.
Its unique highly thixotropic viscosity adapts to any clinical situation: the material does not slump during placement, but can flow when moved around with an instrument. It also does not stick to the tip, which eases the application.
G-ænial Universal Injectable features dispensing tips with a long needle that can be curved simply by applying a light pressure with your fingers. This will give you access to any difficult posterior cavity!
On top of all this, G-ænial Universal Injectable offers an unsurpassed polishability and gloss retention and comes in 16 shades in three translucency levels – making it an excellent choice for long-term aesthetics.
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Fissure sealant
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Repair of (in)direct aesthetic restorations, temporary crown & bridge, defect margins when margins are in enamel
- Blocking out undercuts
- Liner or base
- Realisation of crowns & bridges, inlays and veneers using the indirect technique in combination with GRADIA or GRADIA PLUS components
- Splinting of teeth in combination with fibres such as GC everStick fibres
- everX Flow is a flowable composite reinforced with short fibers, indicated for dentin replacement in direct restorations (together with a conventional composite as a backing layer) and for core reconstruction.
- Due to the short fibers it contains, EverX Flow effectively strengthens the restorations and shows extremely high resistance to breakage.
- The fibers also help to strengthen pre-existing microcracks and avoid major breakdowns in fillings, making EverX Flow the optimal material for use on weakened or cracked teeth, for example after amalgam removal.
- everX Flow has a very thixotropic viscosity which allows it to flow perfectly to the cavity substrate, but without any sagging even when used in the upper molars. This optimal consistency makes regenerative treatment faster and easier.
- everX Flow is available in two unique shades to meet all clinical needs.
- Available in two shades:
- BULK shade – exhibits a hardening depth of 5.5mm and is ideal for deep cavities or when you want to speed up healing.
- Dentin shade – is less translucent and requires layering.
The kit contains:
1 x 3.7 g everX Flow Bulk.
1 x 3.7g everX Flow Dentin.
1 x 1.7g GC G-aenial Universal Injectable A2.
1 x 1.7g GC G-aenial Universal Injectable A3.
40 × Dispensing Tip III plastic.
20 × Dispensing Tip long Needle.
4 × Light protective cap.