Fiber-reinforced composite intended for use as a dentin replacement. The presence of glass fibers ensures unique properties of the restoration. The fibers prevent breakage of the filling material and tooth structures and thus open up new possibilities for direct reconstruction. With a fracture toughness equivalent to that of dentin and twice as high as that of other composites, it is an ideal reinforcing
framework, particularly suitable for large posterior restorations.
– short fibers prevent and stop the progress of the fracture in the reconstruction and in the teeth,
– fracture toughness equivalent to dentin and almost double that of any composite, gives the restoration unmatched strength,
– minimal linear shrinkage as the fibers contribute to reducing shrinkage in the direction of their arrangement,
– 4 to 5 mm layers can be hardened simultaneously,
– reliable adhesion to the applied composite as well as to the tooth tissue
Available packaging: 15 ampoules Unitip x 0.25 g (0.13 ml) in a transparent color .