Express Light Body Regular Set 3M
- First class prints on the first shot.
- Designed for both one-step and two-step impression techniques.
- 3M ESPE’s latest generation Express XT additive silicone materials help to accurately obtain exceptional impressions and perfect fit of final restorations.
- Very detailed reproduction, with high hydrophilicity and very good flow properties.
- Removal without modification when removed from the mouth, thanks to excellent resistance.
- Little chance of an expensive repeat, thanks to almost 100% refund.
- Greater accuracy, less waste of material, easier work: you get all this in just one product.
- Meets all the features you could want for the correct and perfect impression preparation.
- Extremely easy to use, easy to load, easy to release, ergonomic design.
- Precise application allows for excellent accuracy of final restorations.
- Very hygienic use and procedures: does not require much cleaning, no disinfection.
- Impressions for crowns.
- Footprints for bridges.
- Prints for inlays.
- Impressions for onlays.
- Very well balanced features compared to other top products in the additive silicone range.
- A large portfolio offering more options than ever before, allowing dentists to maintain their preferred viscosity and technique.
- Available for all forms: manual homogenization with the Garant dosing device, Penta cartridge.
- Experience and true consistency with the added convenience of automatic blending.
- Express Light Body Regular Set: 2 x 50ml + mixing cannulas.