Protective varnish with fluoride for children
- Strengthening the resistance of enamel
- Caries prophylaxis
– Thanks to the content of fluoride, it has a remineralizing effect on the enamel.
– Creates a protective film on the surface.
– Intended for use in patients of all age groups.
Composition: 0.1% fluorosilane, HEMA
Directions for use:
1. Clean the tooth surfaces
2. Dry with a stream of air or lignin rollers
3. Isolate the working area with a rubber dam
4. Open the ampoule and collect about 3 drops of the preparation into a prepared vessel
5. Apply evenly a thin layer using the brush provided
6. In the case of narrow interdental spaces, you can use dental floss
7. Dry gently with a stream of air
8. Remove the cofferdam
9. Do not eat or rinse the mouth for at least 45 minutes after the procedure
The product vial is intended for 2-3 patients with full dentition, the brush is for single use. Reusing the brush may pose a risk of recontamination. The varnish does not require light curing.
PRODUCT FOR USE ONLY BY A DENTIST
Available packaging: 10 x 1 ml of the preparation + a set of brushes.
There are no reviews yet.