FRC Postec Plus
Root sticks made of composite material, reinforced with glass fibers, aesthetic and contrasting under X-rays.
The system includes light conductive sticks in three sizes and channel extenders ( reamer drills ).
- Transparency – glass fibers of a new type were used, and the composition of the composite matrix was developed especially for FRC Postec Plus; this affects the natural transparency of the sticks,
- Contrasting in X-rays – for the first time in the case of glass fibers comparable to metal,
- Tissue-saving canal development – unlike metal sticks, those with glass fibers are characterized by elasticity similar to dentin,
- Good retention – thanks to the strength of adhesion, we obtain a connection 3-4 times stronger,
- A clinically proven concept – FRC Postec Plus is an extension of the concept of FRC Postec. These sticks have been on the market for 5 years.
Direct reconstruction in the dental office of endodontically treated teeth or teeth with a badly damaged crown framework.
Cementation with Multilink Automix is recommended, or with MultiCore Flow for core build-up. Their undoubted advantage is the possibility of their easy removal from the root canal, if necessary. The canal wideners included in the set ensure perfect retention of the insert, and additional sealing takes place during cementation with Multilink or MultiCore material.
- 0 – diameter of the apex 0.6mm
- 1 – diameter of the top part 0.8mm
- 3 – diameter of the top part 1.0mm
Available packaging: FRC Postec Plus Intro Pack (3 x FRC Postec Plus 0, 5 x FRC Postec Plus 1, 2 x FRC Postec Plus 3, 3 x wideners)