G-aenial is a universal material for simple invisible fillings. Introduces a shade selection system taking into account the patient’s age.
- Filling cavities of all classes
- Highly aesthetic restorations using the one-shade or multi-shade technique
- A unique composition ensuring natural light reflection
- High light scattering guaranteeing invisibility
- A single-shade restoration is aesthetically “invisible”.
- More unusual aesthetic effects can be achieved with the use of additional shades.
- The concept of shades is oriented towards the end result
- Ease of work
- Good polishability
- very good visibility on x-rays.
- high fracture toughness and high bending strength combined with a low modulus of elasticity
Standard: XBW, BW, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C3, CV, CVD
Special Internal: AO2, AO3, AO4
Special External: JE, AE, SE, IE, TE, CVE.
Posterior shades :
Standard: P-A1, P-A2, P-A3, P-A3.5
Special external: P-JE, P-IE.
Available packaging: 2.7 ml (4.7 g) syringe for the Anterior version and 2.7 ml (5.5 g) syringe for the Posterior version.