Gradia Direct is a universal, light-cured, microparticle hybrid composite intended for aesthetic fillings. The material is available in Anterior (anterior) and Posterior (posterior) versions, which makes it easy to create invisible fillings that are almost perfectly close to the natural appearance of the teeth in terms of color balance, saturation, brightness and translucency (“chameleon effect”). Gradia Direct is also available in special internal and external shades, used in the case of extensive cavities requiring filling with the multi-shade technique. Such a color system provides excellent results when working with both single and multi-layer techniques.
Gradia Direct Anterior is characterized by high aesthetics (perfect adaptation to the surrounding tissues) and smooth surface of the filling (ease and speed of polishing). Application: class III, IV, V cavities, wedge cavities, veneering, diastema closure.
- standard: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C3, CV (cervical), CVD (dark cervical), BW (for bleached teeth), XBW (for light bleached teeth);
- special internal (opaque): AO2, AO3, AO4;
- special external: DT (dark translucent), CT (clear translucent), GT (gray translucent), NT (natural translucent), WT (white translucent), CVT (cervical translucent).
Gradia Direct Posterior has excellent mechanical and aesthetic properties. It is characterized by high resistance to fractures, occlusive pressure and abrasion. The material is visible in the X-rays. Application: class I and II cavities.
- standard: P-A1, P-A2, P-A3, P-A3.5;
- special external: P-WT (translucent white), P-NT (natural translucent).
Syringe contents: 2.7 ml (4.7 g) for the Anterior version and 2.7 ml (5.5 g) for the Posterior version.