Gradia Direct LoFlo is a universal light-cured microparticle liquid hybrid composite, visible in the X-ray image and releasing fluorine ions. Thanks to the new technology of prepolymerized HDR (High Density Radiopaque) fillers developed by GC, excellent abrasion resistance has been achieved in it. And thanks to a more dense consistency (lower fluidity), it is perfect for cavities of class III, V and cavities in the area of root cement.
- Class I, II, III, IV, V cavities fillings (especially small class I cavities / shallow class V cavities / other small cavities)
- Filling cavities in the area of the root cement
- Fillings in deciduous teeth
- Filling cavities prepared in the tunnel
- Covering hypersensitive surfaces
- Padding / undercoats / filling undercuts
- Filling furrows
- Stabilizing loose teeth
- Complement to composite fillings
Available packaging: 2 x 1.3 g (0.8 ml) + tips.
Available colors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, AO3, CV (shade for necks), BW
(white for bleached teeth).