• Two in one – cold
filling system for root canals • Expansion – no time-consuming condensation necessary • Adhesion to the gutta-percha point and dentin wall
GuttaFlow 2 – better adhesion, no sealant needed, ready to apply!
– tight filling of the canal thanks to expansion and exceptional adhesion
– good material expansion saves condensation time
– good adhesion of gutta-percha to the dentin wall
– no need for additional sealants
– easy preparation for the post
– excellent flow properties of the material
– zero solubility
– biocompatible material
– optimal protection against re-infection
– visible under X-rays
Depending on the clinical situation, you can optionally use Primer GuttaFlow 2.
The impregnation of the surface of the gutta-percha point with primer additionally influences the bond strength. This process is very useful when using GuttaFlow and GuttaFlow 2 with the main cone without sideways and with the vertical condensation technique.
Available packaging: 1 syringe 5 ml.
There are no reviews yet.