Herculite HVR is a classic, light-cured, micro-hybrid composite material of medium density. It is intended for filling all classes of cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. The advantage of this material is good polishability (the use of a small filling particle – 0.6µ) and a wide range of colors (16 enamel and dentin shades as well as incisal and cervical shades).
Universal composite for direct fillings
25 years is enough time to prove that well-thought-out solutions bring tangible benefits to those who use them. Manufactured by Kerr Herculite, the XRV is the only composite in the world that has been on sale for so many years and continues to enjoy consistent success. This success is due to the material’s properties, which ensured that the promises of quality, durability and aesthetics were met.
Herculite was launched in 1985 as the first universal submicron composite material. From the very beginning, the composite has become the standard in terms of durability, excellent mechanical resistance and exceptional aesthetic properties. The results of clinical trials and the observations of doctors confirm that even after 20 years, fillings made of Herculite material look perfect. In many scientific studies, the material is treated as a model with which other composite materials are compared.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High filler content (approx. 79% by weight); average particle size of the filler approx. 0.6 μm.
- Many years of clinical observations proving durability and quality.
- Good plasticity allowing for any modeling and shaping of the composite.
- A very wide range of colors gives great versatility and great aesthetic possibilities (16 enamel shades, 16 dentin shades, 2 incisal shades, 3 cervical shades). Shades according to the VITA shade guide.
- Optimally selected density – easy application in the cavity.
Available packaging: 3 x 3 g Herculite XRV (En A2, En A3, De A3), 1 x 3 ml bottle of OptiBond Solo Plus; 1 x 3g syringe with Kerr Gel Etchant; 10 disposable applicator tips for the etcher.