Herculite XRV Ultra – a new composite based on nanofiller particles with excellent performance, polishability and abrasion resistance – all with a natural aesthetic effect, obtained thanks to fluorescence and opalescence similar to natural teeth. The mechanical strength and durability of the fillings are guaranteed by the resin composition, which has been tested in the case of Herculite XRV.
- Nano-filler. It enables excellent polishability and long-lasting gloss, which contribute to an excellent aesthetic effect.
- Perfect aesthetics. Optimal opalescence and fluorescence contributing to the natural appearance of restorations.
- Optimum performance properties. Extremely easy modeling and perfect adaptation to the cavity walls, without sticking to tools and running off.
- Proven technology. Composite matrix known from the XRV Herculite material, ensuring high mechanical resistance, low abrasion and color stability.
- High mechanical resistance. For durability and certainty offered by the Herculite brand.
Available packaging: 3 x 4 g syringes with material in enamel shades (A2, A3) and dentine shades (A2), 1 x 5 ml bottle of OptiBond Solo Plus, 1 x 3 g syringe of Kerr Gel Etchant + tips, 50 applicators, 25 trays for mixing.