Hydrogum 5 is a modern monochromatic alginate impression material produced with the use of the latest technologies, intended for taking impressions in the preparation of partial settling and skeletal dentures and for diagnostic models. Packed without access to atmospheric air, in the presence of argon, which enables long-term storage of unopened packages without losing properties (5-year warranty). The modern formula makes it possible to cast the model from the impression even many hours after its collection. It complies with the international ISO 1563 standards. It also has the European CE safety mark.
– color – purple
– short working and setting time in the oral cavity
– hardness after setting
– does not contain heavy metals, does not melt in the mouth
– very fast water absorption
– dimensional stability up to 5 days (120 hours)
– guarantees exceptional accuracy of the impression.
– delicate smell of mangustan fruit guarantees patient comfort
– high precision in reproducing details
– safe disinfection in Masterin, Zeta 7 Solution or Zeta 7 Spray preparations
– easy and quick mixing with Alghamix