- Bright. 80,000 LUX and 6,000K color temperature with a 99% true color reflection.
- Fiber Optic. Features a high-temperature magnetically coupled lens system with a large 2.5 mm fiber optic element.
- Strong. Constructed with Lexan medical grade polycarbonate.
- Smart. Engineered with a built-in cheek and tongue retractor.
- Optimized. Mirror angle is in ideal relation to the fiber optic light emitter, providing for the desired uniform illumination.
- Sterilizable. Designed for sterilization using industry-standard cold sterilization methods.
- Hygienic. Lens is flush with mirror frame, preventing collection of debris.
- Versatile. Used by dentists and hygienists to meet your unique needs for a variety of dental procedures.
Illuminated mouth mirror with battery- Supplement mirror #22mm
The fiber optically illuminated mouth mirror offers dentists and hygienists enhanced capabilities to diagnose and provide surgical treatment in difficult to see and reach areas.