- one mass density for the syringe and the spoon
- high precision of the impression due to the properties typical of polyether masses:
- hydrophilicity before and after mass setting
- structural density
- immediate binding
- dimensional stability allowing the impression to be stored for two weeks.
- impressions for inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- functional impressions
- fixing impressions
- impressions for the superstructure of implants.
Available packaging: 2x base paste 300ml, 2x catalyst paste 60ml
There are no reviews yet.