K wideners are tools with a loosely twisted stainless steel helix in the shape described by Dr. Kerr, intended to work with the widening method. They have three cutting edges, low cutting ability. The apex angle is 60 degrees. K wideners are available in two versions: manual and mechanical.
Dental stainless steel is an alloy containing 73% iron, 9% nickel and 18% chromium which:
- does not change its properties under the influence of sterilization and disinfection (in standard agents)
- does not change its properties under the influence of oral fluids
- their flexibility is very much dependent on the size
- they are quite hardy and have good cutting ability
- they can be bent to the shape of the channel.
Available sizes: 06, 08, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80 in lengths: 21, 25, 28 and 31 mm and 90-140 with a length of 25 mm .
Available packaging: 6 pcs in different (15-40; 45-80) or in one size.