Kavitan LC – light-cured glass-ionomer material based on resins.
It ensures speed of work and permanent aesthetics of the reconstruction.
It bonds strongly chemically eliminating the need for etching and bonding.
It has very good mechanical properties: resistance to compression, bending and abrasion.
Provides a long-lasting aesthetic effect and is optimally translucent.
The material contrasts in the X-ray image, and additionally releases fluoride ions for a long time.
– restorations in cavities of class I and II, in the absence of occlusal loads
– restoration in permanent teeth, in cavities of class III and V
– sandwich underlay, in cavities of class I, II and V
– fillings in deciduous teeth, in class I, II, III and V cavities
– adhesive liner for composite materials and amalgam
– tooth reconstruction before preparation for crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and aesthetic veneers
– temporary, long-term class I cavity fillings and II
– sealing of fissures
. Available colors: A2, A3