NiTi S files are made of nickel-titanium alloy, which increases their flexibility and work safety. These are the latest generation files with a very high cutting ability. Like S files, they are the most effective root canal instruments, designed as a combination of two cutting blades of an H file. They can be handled with both files (up and down sawing movement) and extenders (rotary movement). Their bending resistance is about 10 times higher than that of instruments made of stainless steel. They can be used for very curved canals inaccessible to conventional instruments, without the need for pre-bending. The flexibility of these tools significantly reduces the tendency to artificially straighten the canal and the risk of jamming and perforation of the canal.
Nickel-titanium is an alloy of 54% nickel and 46% titanium, which is characterized by:
- shape memory
- very high flexibility and resistance to breaking
- does not change its properties under the influence of sterilization and disinfection (in standard disinfectants)
- does not change its properties under the influence of oral fluids
Nickel-titanium instruments are characterized by:
- increased flexibility
- they are harder and more resistant, have a better cutting ability
- they are more economical, you can work with them 2-3 times more
- have shape memory (they always return to their original shape)
Available sizes: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80 in lengths: 21, 25 and 28 mm.
Available packaging: 6 pcs in different (15-40; 45-80) or in one size.