Type A polyvinylsiloxane mass for registration of spatial relations between the mandible and the maxilla, adapted to CAD CAM systems computer-aided designing and performing prosthetic works. The material is intended for determining the maximum occlusion of the teeth, establishing the central position of the lower jaw in relation to the upper jaw, and simultaneous impressions of the maxilla and the mandible. The automatic mixing system ensures ease of use and prevents the formation of air bubbles.
– mixing ratio 1: 1
– final hardness 95 Shore
– blue color
– compatible with CAD CAM systems
– very hard and easy to process
– fast setting: only 60 ” in the mouth
– stability – change of dimensions after 24 hours – 0.05%
– high precision of occlusal teeth, the thickness of the impression is zero at the occlusion points
– possibility of long-term storage of the snacks
Available packaging: 2 x 50 ml, large mixing tips 12 pcs.