Type A polyvinylsiloxane mass for recording spatial relations between the mandible and the maxilla. The material is intended for determining the maximum occlusion of the teeth, establishing the central position of the lower jaw in relation to the upper jaw, and simultaneous impressions of the maxilla and the mandible. The automatic mixing system ensures ease of use and prevents the formation of air bubbles.
– mixing ratio 1: 1
– final hardness 95 Shore ‘A
– blue color
– very hard and easy to handle
– quick-setting: only 60’ in the oral cavity
– liquid – to avoid displacement while fixing the mandible position
– stability – dimensional change after 24 h – 0.05%
– high precision of short-circuits, the thickness of the impression is zero at the short-circuit points
– the possibility of long-term storage of the bites
Available packaging: 2 x 50 ml, large mixing tips 12 pcs.