FL = Filled and Light Cured. OptiBond FL is a light-cured bonding system intended for bonding to enamel and dentine and used as a liner. The material contains 48% filler and does not require mixing. The indications for use include both direct fillings and prosthetic fillings. This two-bottle bonding system, launched in 1995, has become the standard in the bonding industry from the beginning. Fifteen years of presence on the market is a period of spectacular success, supported by long-term clinical research and the opinion of the gold standard, awarded by leading universities around the world.
- Unique structural connection. 48% filler provides excellent bonding strength.
- Effective application protocol. One coat of primer. One layer of binding agent. Damp or dry environment.
- Excellent visibility on x-rays. 267% Al ensures easy radiological control.
- Choice of packaging . The only two-bottle bonding system available in Unidose bottles and disposable packaging.
- Proven efficacy and clinical durability.
Available packaging: refill / 8 ml bottle.