Self-etching, light-curing universal adhesive.
OptiBond ™ XTR is the only bonding system that combines the high durability and strength of total etch systems with the simple use of self-etching bonding systems. Universal compliance ensures its use in direct and indirect procedures. The toughened, self-etching primer and bonding agent with optimal properties have a unique chemical composition that guarantees this two-bottle bonding system exceptional bonding forces with untreated enamel and dentine.
universal bonding system for use in direct and indirect procedures.
– fillings made of light-cured composite materials
and light-cured compomers,
– repair of fillings and prosthetic restorations based on composites / ceramics / metal,
– tissue sealing with amalgam fillings,
– sealing hypersensitive and / or exposed root surfaces,
– tissue reconstruction under restorations prosthetic (self-, light- or dual-curing materials).
– veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges – porcelain, composite and metal-based, including those based on aluminum oxide and zirconium oxide,
– crown-root inlays,
– tissue sealing, as a preliminary preparation before using prosthetic restorations.
- NO need to etch with phosphoric acid,
- NO need for selective etching,
- NO need to use a double bond activator,
- NO need for silanization,
- only two bottles are needed.
Modifies and penetrates the smear layer, closing the dentinal tubules and eliminating postoperative hypersensitivity.
Patented formula with GPDM monomer, for unrivaled and proven, permanent bonding strength – patented GPDM.
Hydrophilic and hydrophobic action thanks to HEMA content to actively react with dentin and the bonding agent.
Low layer thickness for amazing aesthetic results in any situation.
ELIMINATION OF THE NECESSITY OF USING ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS.
- Easier application and stronger action compared to other universal bonding systems.
- Effective enamel preparation, without the need for selective etching.
- Compatible with all cements, without the need for a dual cure activator.
- Effective silane replacement.
EFFECTIVE ON ALL SURFACES, ALL INDICATIONS.
A truly universal formula:
- For fillings and prosthetic restorations.
- For enamel and dentin.
- For the most critical areas (e.g. class V).
- Perfect aesthetic results.
- Compatible with all prosthetic cements
There are no reviews yet.