- Natural latex of high quality.
- No smell.
- Three-dimensional, universal shape adapted to the shape of the oral cavity:
- reduced tension facilitating the application,
- no need to cut off excess material,
- increased access and improved visibility ensuring optimal working conditions,
- increased patient comfort.
- Tabs shortening the application time compared to a traditional cofferdam.
- No need to mark the position of the teeth on the rubber dam sheet.
- Anatomical shape.
- High-quality plastic that can be autoclaved.
Benefits related to the use of OptiDam
- OptiDam guarantees a clean and dry treatment area, making each procedure not only easy but also safe.
- OptiDam perfectly isolates all soft tissues: there is no need to move the patient’s tongue away, and his cheeks, lips or gums will no longer be disturbing during the procedure.
- OptiDam guarantees the maintenance of dryness, which is the basis of most treatments. Moisture-sensitive materials can be safely used as the treatment area is dry all the time.
- OptiDam guarantees maximum protection for both the patient and the medical staff: the patient is protected against accidental aspiration or ingestion of a foreign body. OptiDam is a guarantee of protection against the patient’s microorganisms transmitted by droplets.
There are no reviews yet.