Panasil impression materials are additive, elastomeric materials with hydrophilic properties, high breaking strength, accuracy in shape and high resistance to permanent deformation.
Panasil monophase Medium is an impression material with medium fluidity for the first layer on a spoon or for application with a gun.
It is the successor of the Monopren Transfer product
- Taking impressions on permanent / removable prosthetic restorations and implants (transfer of impression connectors and primary elements)
- Taking functional impressions
- Making crowns and bridges or crown inlays
- Making full or partial dentures
- Relining impressions
- Use in the simultaneous mixing technique as well as the two-layer technique and the technique with the use of several spoons
- Transfer of root posts to build up the stump with the indirect method
Consistency (approx.) Mm: 35
Mixing ratio: 1: 1; working time (23 ° C : 2 minutes, 35 ° C : 1 minute); Setting end: 4 min.
Packaging: 2 x 50 ml cartridges, 6 mixing tips