PANAVIA F is a dual-bond (chemically and light-cured) composite cement. It is intended for fixing prosthetic works.
The PANAVIA F system consists of: ED PRIMER, two PANAVIA F pastes, ALLOY PRIMER and OXYGUARD II. PANAVIA F is extremely well tolerated by the pulp. There are no contraindications for use, also in places where the invasive dentin is not protected with a layer of primer. Numerous clinical studies have shown that the main cause of pulp irritation when using composites is the penetration of bacteria due to micro-leakage. The photo shows marginal fissures where bacteria can penetrate into unprotected dentin and trigger an inflammatory reaction in the pulp.
The adhesion of Panavia F to dentin is surprisingly high thanks to the introduction of the self-binding ED Primera. Histological studies showed that the cases in which Panavia ED Primer was used were characterized by the fact that no bacteria remained on the walls of the defect. After the lapse of time, excellent tightness was found and only in individual cases of pulp irritation.
- cementing of crowns and bridges on metal
- cementation of all-ceramic crowns
- cementation of composite crowns
- cementation of adhesive bridges
- cementation of cast and standard crown-root posts
- chemical bonding of amalgam
- cementing veneers
- LIGHT – transparent with a white coating
- TC – tooth crown color
- WHITE – white transparent
- OPAQUE – dentine shade
- PANAVIA F2.0 A Paste 1ml x 1,
- PANAVIA F2.0 B paste 1ml x 1,
- ED Primer II Liquid A 1ml x 1,
- ED Primer II Liquid B 1ml x 1,
- Oxyguard II 1.5ml x 1,
- accessories: mixing plate, spatula, mixing paper pad, small brush handle, disposable brush tips, disposable syringe cannulae, cover plate.