ParaPost Fiber Lux inserts are a great alternative to metal inserts in all cases when it is necessary to make an aesthetic, metal-free restoration. They are made of a translucent resin reinforced with glass fibers with shades matching the natural colors. A high percentage of unidirectional fibers give them excellent break resistance without compromising their flexibility. Fiber Lux inserts transmit visible light, which allows the use of light-curing cements and materials for the reconstruction of the tooth core.
Composition: glass fiber 60%, resin 40%.
ParaPost Fiber Lux is an aesthetic, metal-free reconstruction:
- Resin-reinforced glass fiber prevents the development of a shadow effect close to the gingival margin and in all types of ceramic crowns
- dentine-like elasticity, which reduces the risk of fractures as stresses are distributed more evenly
- visibility on x-rays
- the round head minimizes stresses in the core build-up material
- the anti-rotation surface stabilizes the material used to rebuild the core
- double undercuts enhance the mechanical retention of the core build-up material
- the parallelism of the arms increases the mechanical retention.
- 3.0, Wed 0.90mm
- 4.0, Wed 1.00mm
- 4.5 Wed 1.14mm
- 5.0, Wed 1.25mm
- 5.5, Wed 1.40mm
- 6.0, Wed 1.50mm
Available packaging: 5 pcs of cartridges in one size.
There are no reviews yet.