LIGHT-CURING ADHESIVE MATERIAL
WITH CHLORHEXIDIN (0.2%)
- It binds to dentin, enamel, porcelain, metals, composites and zirconium oxide
- Contains Chlorhexidine (0.2%) which ensures permanent bond strength6,7,8,9
- The product is ideal for adhesive treatment with the direct indirect method, as well as for root posts
- For use in self-etch and total-etch techniques
- Syringe application and optimal viscosity facilitate application and minimize waste and mess
Peak Universal Bond is a syringe-delivered adhesive that is ideal for all adhesive treatments. The product can be used in a self-etch or total-etch technique. It is 7.5% full with an ethyl alcohol solution carrier and is curable with most high intensity light sources. Peak Universal Bond contains 0.2% chlorhexidine concentration, which ensures permanent bond strength.
Ideal for all adhesive procedures where light from the curing lamp is exposed, the Peak Self-Etch Adhesive System can also be used to immediately seal dentin prior to impression taking and temporary restorations to reduce postoperative sensitivity and while cement is curing. Suitable for bonding veneers.
Available packaging: 4×1.2 ml syringes.