Self-curing material for durable and aesthetic temporary work and for aesthetic planning (composite trial restorations).
- Application: temporary work such as inlays, onlays, crowns, veneers and bridges.
- The glass filler Schott contained in the composite provides greater mechanical resistance to cracking and wear, and facilitates polishing.
- A composite with a perfect consistency flowing into the form at the same time reproducing all anatomical details.
- Colors based on the Vita shade guide for predictable restorations.
- A special syringe tip ensures perfect homogenization and reduces material wastage by up to 40% compared to conventional tips.
- Low heat release, which ensures greater comfort and safety of use on living teeth
- The balanced formula, including the right combination of monomers, ensures excellent working time and easy removal in the flexible phase
- The double syringe version does not require the use of a dispensing gun, and is a great option for people who use composite in small amounts or for those who prefer to have more color options in their office.
Available colors: A1, A2, A3, B1, Bleach
Available packaging: double syringe 7 g, self-mixing tips 5 pcs.
There are no reviews yet.