S files are files with a very high cutting capacity, they are the most effective tools for the preparation of canals, designed as a combination of two cutting blades of an H file. They can be worked with both files (up-down sawing movement) and extenders (rotary movement). Additionally, on the metal part of the files there is a millimeter scale from 18 to 25 mm, which makes it easier to determine the length (depth) of the canal. S files are available in two versions: manual and mechanical.
Dental stainless steel is an alloy containing 73% iron, 9% nickel and 18% chromium which:
- does not change its properties under the influence of sterilization and disinfection (in standard agents)
- does not change its properties under the influence of oral fluids
- their flexibility is very much dependent on the size
- they are quite hardy and have good cutting ability
- they can be bent to the shape of the channel.
Available sizes: 06, 08, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80 in lengths: 21, 25, 28 and 31 mm and 90-140 with a length of 25 mm .
Available packaging: 6 pcs in different (15-40; 45-80) or in one size.