Medium-flowing, vinyl-polysiloxane-based addition impression material for situational impressions.
Modern A – silicones give you the certainty of the optimal reproduction of the situation in the patient’s mouth when making a precise impression or recording a occlusion.
So why should you give up quality and comfort when taking a counter -bite impression?
Especially in the impression with anti-bite, makeshift crowns and bridges and splints, silginate shows the advantages of a combination of A-silicone and alginate – combining low tear resistance with stability.
This enables efficient and clean work with the Plug & Press system.
Optimum shape recovery – The shape recovery of modern A – silicone is the perfect complement to the precision of the impression.
Preserving the original shape – The possibility of storing the impression for up to weeks and multiple possibilities of casting the impression, e.g. loss or breakage of the temporary.
Features and Benefits:
– High liquidity,
– Ease of use,
– Material binding adapted to the patient,
– High Thyxotropy,
– Low tear resistance,
– Can be disinfected,
– You can cast plaster immediately,
Advantages for the dentist:
– The material flows very well and reproduces precisely and precisely, which gives an optimal impression.,
– Simple, clean and efficient work with the Plug & Press® system. Dust and inaccurate dosing and related mixing errors will disappear from your everyday life,
– Appropriate application time and short residence time in the patient’s mouth,
– There is no undesirable drainage of the material down the throat due to the very good behavior under pressure,
– Easy removal of impressions from the patient’s mouth and unintentional release of prosthetic and
orthodontic works have been minimized,
– Impressions can be easily disinfected without changing or swelling,
– Silginat impressions can be poured several times right after taking them from the patient’s mouth.
Available packaging: 2 x 380ml