Like Impregum Penta, it is available in two versions:
- Soft – provides better release of the impression from the patient’s mouth and a mint flavor.
3M ESPE Monophase is a polyether mass and has all the properties of a polyether, that is:
• true hydrophilicity, ensuring high precision and flowability
• less stress due to the unique snap-set properties
• appropriate stiffness, making it perfect for transfer impressions
- crown impressions
- impressions for inlays and onlays
- Impressions for implants
- edentulous impressions
What distinguishes the 3M ESPE Monophase mass from Impregum is the color of the mass – sea, and the price!
Available packaging: 1 Soft Monophase base paste x 300ml, 1 catalyst paste x 60ml.
There are no reviews yet.