Speedex silicone masses use the new DCP (Dimension Controlling Precondensate) technology. Thanks to it, we provide C-silicone with a quality almost comparable to A-silicone, which can be used for two-stage, single-stage simultaneous work and for relining.
- high shape stability – the model can be cast up to 7 days from taking the impression;
- even with the shortest setting time, it is sufficient for the correct removal of the impression, saving the time of the doctor and the patient;
- surface activated;
- high tear resistance, non-sticky, does not leave residues in interdental spaces;
- can be disinfected with mild disinfectants;
- biocompatible, indifferent to the mucosa and skin of the patient and the skin of the doctor’s hands;
- provides comfort to the patient (neutral taste and smell), does not cause excessive salivation.
Speedex Medium is a material intended for partial and full dentures. It is characterized by an extended setting time, very good wettability and flowability, white color.
Available packaging: 140 ml.