Surgispon is a measure in the form of freeze-dried tampons of various sizes. It is non-toxic, anti-allergic, non-immunogenic and non-pyrogenic. It is already gamma-sterilized and therefore cannot be re-sterilized. It is available in a convenient, ready-to-use sterile package and does not require any special storage conditions. Uniform porosity guarantees positive homeostasis.
After implantation, it is completely absorbed within 3-4 weeks.
Is Surgispon safe?
- it is non-toxic, anti-allergic, non-immunogenic and non-pyrogenic
- no cholesterol, contains pure gelatin, no preservatives
- it is safe and permanently toreliable
- does not react with drugs or other food ingredients
- rarely causes swelling after use, but like any foreign body it can aggravate infections when applied to infected wounds
- has a neutral pH
- due to its low molecular structure, it is completely absorbable
- leaves no residue
- meets the needs of surgical homeostasis
- saves time for the dentist and surgeon
- reduces postoperative wound healing time and recovery time
- is gamma sterile and ready to use
- easy to process depending on the needs
- safe and quickly achieves homeostasis
- significantly reduces blood loss
- absorbs 40-50 times as much blood of its weight
- no side effects were found
Available size: 10 x 10 x 10 mm
Available packaging: 32 pcs.