Synergy D6 is a light-cured composite with unique color matching properties (chameleon effect) – 6 shades for dentine (Duo Shade) / 2 shades for enamel.
- The unique property of matching the color of the composite to the shade of the tooth.
- Increased transparency (depth) and color saturation.
- Iridescent shade.
High work comfort
- Does not pull on the instrument / does not stick to the instrument.
Excellent polishability in a minimum amount of time.
- A smooth polishing of the restoration surface is achieved in a very short time.
Great mechanical properties of the composite.
- Less polymerization shrinkage, lower viscosity, greater resistance to deformation during modeling.
- for dentin: WB – white bleach, A1 / B1, A2 / B2, A3 / D3, A3.5 / B3, A4 / C4, C2 / C3;
- for enamel: universal, WO – white opalescent.