Tetric EvoCeram provides the perfect balance of composite materials technology in a modern package.
Color marking (according to the AD shade guide) has been transferred to the new syringes and cavifile. Additionally, 3 new shades are available: A2 Dentin and two enamel B1 and D2.
Tetric EvoCeram is a universal, nano-hybrid, light-cured composite material, X-ray contrasting. It is intended for the production of standard high-quality fillings for both anterior and posterior teeth.
- On-demand polymerization: long modeling time, short polymerization time
- Natural color matching: properly selected refractive index of fillers, monomer matrix and dyes
- Proven clinical effect: Tetric EvoCeram has been used in over 85,000,000 fillings worldwide
- enamel: A1, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3, D2, D3;
- dentin: A2 Dentin, B2 Dentin, A3.5 Dentin, A4 Dentin;
- incisal translucency color: T;
- shades for bleached teeth: Bleach XL, Bleach L, Bleach M, Bleach I.